Just in case you are in a state where all days blur together, you might have missed that Saturday is the Fourth of July. We kinda forgot to ask for any changes in hours among the breweries for The Week Ahead in Beer, so out went a new request for info Thursday morning.
So far, we have heard back from a few places, so we promise to keep updating this list as the breweries make announcements on social media or send us an email. If your favorite breweries are not listed here, please give them a call before you head over.
Also, today (Friday) has been declared National Independent Beer Run Day by the Brewers Association. No, that does not mean you need to run a mile to earn your beer, it means today is the day to go on a beer run and stock up for the rest of the weekend. Check individual brewery social media pages to see if they are offering discounts of any sort. Of course, we want you to play it safe, so wear your mask (now required at every brewery and liquor/grocery store) and maintain social distance.
Here is all the info we have right now.
- Ale Republic: open for business, but will close at an unspecified early evening hour (UPDATE)
- Boese Brothers: both Albuquerque locations will be CLOSED, but the Los Alamos taproom will remain open from noon to 10 p.m.
- Bombs Away: CLOSED
- Bosque: all locations closing early at 8 p.m., while the Las Cruces Public House on University will only be open from 4 to 8. (UPDATE)
- Boxing Bear: all locations open from noon to 8 p.m.
- Brew Lab 101: open normal hours from 1 to 10 p.m.
- Broken Trail Uptown Taproom: CLOSED
- Canteen Brewhouse and Taproom: open normal hours from 3 to 8 p.m.
- Casa Vieja: open normal hours from 3 to 9 p.m.
- Differential: open normal hours from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Ex Novo: will close early at 6 p.m. (UPDATE)
- Gravity Bound: open from noon to 5 p.m. (UPDATE)
- Harmon Lane Brewing at Southwest Grape and Grain: CLOSED
- High and Dry: open from noon to 5 p.m.
- La Cumbre: both locations will close at 8 p.m., with last call at 7:30
- La Reforma: closing early at 3 p.m.
- Lava Rock: CLOSED
- Marble: all locations are open normal hours from noon to 10 p.m.
- Nexus: both locations are open, but may close earlier than 9 p.m. (UPDATE)
- Red Door: the brewery and Clovis taprooms close early at 8 p.m., the downtown taproom is CLOSED
- Sidetrack: open normal hours from noon to 10 p.m.
- Starr Brothers: open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (UPDATE)
- The 377: open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. (UPDATE)
- Steel Bender: CLOSED
- Thirsty Eye: open normal hours from 3 to 8 p.m.
- Toltec: open normal hours from noon to 9 p.m. (please note that the hours listed on Apple Maps are wrong, but the brewery staff cannot change them at present)
- Tractor: all locations open normal hours from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Turquoise Trail: open normal hours from 4 to 10 p.m.
- Turtle Mountain: open normal hours, but may close early at 7 p.m. (manager’s discretion)
- Beer Creek: open normal hours from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Rowley Farmhouse Ales: open normal hours from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Second Street: Original location open normal hours from noon to 9 p.m. Rufina is closed indefinitely after a possible COVID-19 exposure.
- Bathtub Row: open for TAKEOUT ONLY from 2 to 7 p.m.
- Sierra Blanca: open normal hours from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (UPDATE)
Have a safe and happy holiday weekend, everyone!