As a public service, we wanted to save everyone the time of searching 30-plus brewery Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages and just list any and all schedule changes for Tuesday right here. You are welcome in advance. As more breweries post their times, we will keep updating this post.
Albuquerque metro area breweries (and one beer store)
- Ale Republic: they are hosting a 4th of July Cookout from 5 to 8 p.m., though obviously this is now pending the status of that nearby forest fire
- Blue Grasshopper (both locations): open normal hours (11 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Boese Brothers: TBA
- Bosque (all locations): closing at 8 p.m.
- Bow & Arrow: open 1 to 7 p.m.
- Boxing Bear: closing at 7 p.m.
- Broken Trail: TBA
- Canteen: TBA
- Cazuela’s: TBA
- Chama River: TBA
- Desert Valley/The Craftroom: TBA
- Dialogue: TBA
- Drafty Kilt: closed for the holiday
- Duel (taproom): open normal hours, with $1 off beers all day and 10 percent off growlers
- Flix Brewhouse: TBA
- Jubilation: open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Kaktus (Bernalillo): TBA
- Kaktus (Nob Hill): TBA
- Kellys: TBA
- La Cumbre: open noon to 6 p.m., with My Sweet Basil grilling up hamburgers and hot dogs (pick one or the other), plus a side, for $4, until supplies run out
- Lizard Tail: open noon to 6 p.m.
- Marble (all locations): open noon to 8 p.m.
- Nexus (brewery): closing at 5 p.m.
- Nexus (Silver taproom): closed for the holiday
- Palmer: TBA
- Ponderosa: normal hours (11 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Quarter Celtic: open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Red Door (both locations): closing at 7 p.m., with 64-ounce growler fills for only $7.50 all day, 32-ounce growler fills $4
- Rio Bravo: TBA
- Santa Fe (taproom): TBA
- Sidetrack: open noon to 6 p.m.
- Sierra Blanca: open normal hours
- Starr Brothers: open 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Steel Bender: closing at 3 p.m.
- Tractor: TBA
- Turtle Mountain: closed for the holiday
Santa Fe (and beyond) breweries
- Bathtub Row: closed for the holiday
- Blue Corn: TBA
- Chili Line: TBA
- Duel: TBA
- Rowley Farmhouse Ales: open normal hours (11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Santa Fe (both locations): TBA
- Second Street (all locations): TBA
If you know of a brewery’s hours that is not listed here, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
And have a festive Fourth!