As we noted with last week’s surprise OK to open patios at certain breweries, the majority of those places would also be allowed to open indoor seating starting today (Monday) at 50-percent capacity. Well, as a public service, we wanted to make as easy as possible for everyone to know where you can sit down inside (or on a patio) for a pint.
Again, the rule is that breweries that have 50 percent or more of their sales from food can reopen alongside traditional restaurants. Breweries without kitchens, like Marble and La Cumbre, or those with very small kitchens, like Canteen and Tractor, are not eligible. Those breweries are still able to sell beer to-go, so please keep supporting them as well.
If there are any breweries not listed below, please send us an update via social media or to email@example.com.
Albuquerque metro area
- Ale Republic in Cedar Crest is open daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bosque Brewing in Bernalillo is open daily from noon to 10 p.m., as is Restoration Pizza.
- (UPDATE) Boxing Bear’s new Tramway taproom has opened with food options from noon to 8 p.m. daily.
- (UPDATE) Broken Trail’s Uptown Taproom will reopen Wednesday. The current hours are 3 to 7 p.m., we will update further if those are different. Broken Trail can reopen because the eateries across the sidewalk are all technically part of the same licensed property.
- Cazuelas Grill and Brewery is open Tuesdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Desert Valley Brewing is open daily at noon.
- Enchanted Circle Brewing’s taproom on San Mateo is open daily from noon to 8 p.m.
- Kaktus Brewing in Bernalillo is open daily from 3 to 8 p.m.
- La Reforma Brewery is open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- (UPDATE) Lava Rock is reopening Friday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. The new hours will be Monday through Thursday from 4 to 10, Friday and Saturday from 11 to 11, and Sunday from noon to 10.
- Nexus Brewery is open today through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 to 9, and Sundays from noon to 8. The Blue Smokehouse is scheduled to reopen on (UPDATE) June 10.
- Ponderosa Brewing is open daily from noon to 8 p.m. (UPDATE) The El Vado Taproom will reopen this Thursday through Sunday from noon to 8 p.m.
- Quarter Celtic Brewpub, both locations, is open daily from noon to 8 p.m.
- Rio Bravo Brewing is open Sundays through Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and from 11 to 10 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Starr Brothers Brewing is open daily from noon to 10 p.m.
- Steel Bender Brewyard is eligible to reopen, but has not announced a new date.
- The 377 Brewery is open, with hours TBA.
- Toltec Brewing is open (UPDATE) Monday through Thursday from 4 to 9 p.m., Friday and Saturday from noon to 9, and Sunday from noon to 8.
- Turtle Mountain Brewing is open daily starting at 11 a.m.
- Closed except for takeout: Bombs Away Brewing, Bow & Arrow Brewing, Boxing Bear Brewing (Corrales and Downtown), Brew Lab 101, Canteen Brewhouse, Casa Vieja Brewery, Dialogue Brewing, Ex Novo Brewing, Harmon Lane Brewing (Southwest Grape and Grain), High and Dry Brewing, Kilt Check Brewing, La Cumbre Brewing, Lizard Tail Brewing, Marble Brewery (all locations), Palmer Brewery, Red Door Brewing (both locations), Sidetrack Brewing, Thirsty Eye Brewing, Tractor Brewing (all locations), Turquoise Trail Brewing
- Closed entirely until further notice: Alien Brew Pub, Boese Brothers Brewery (both locations), Black Snout Brewhouse, Cantero Brewing, Differential Brewing, Flix Brewhouse
Santa Fe area
- Beer Creek Brewing has opened its patio, with full hours and days of operation TBA.
- Blue Corn is eligible for dine-in customers but has yet to announce when it will reopen. Takeout remains available Wednesday through Sunday from noon to 8 p.m.
- Chili Line Brewing is open daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Rowley Farmhouse Ales is open daily from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Second Street Rufina will reopen Thursday, hours TBA. The original location and Railyard Taproom will reopen at a later date.
- Closed except for takeout: HoneyMoon Brewing, Santa Fe Brewing, Tumbleroot Brewery and Distillery
Northern New Mexico
- Blü Dragonfly Brewing in Cimarron is open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Blue Heron Brewing in Espanola will reopen on Wednesday, with hours TBA. Blue Heron in Rinconada will remain to-go only.
- Colfax Ale Cellar in Raton will reopen Tuesday, with hours TBA.
- Enchanted Circle Brewing in Angel Fire is open from 4 to 9 p.m. on weekdays, with the full schedule TBA.
- Red River Brewing is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 to 10 on Friday and Saturday.
- Three Rivers Brewery in Farmington is eligible to reopen, but has not yet set a date.
- Closed except for takeout: Bathtub Row Brewing (Los Alamos), Comanche Creek Brewing (Eagle Nest), Elkins Brewing (Grants), Lauter Haus Brewing (Farmington), Sierra Blanca Brewery (Moriarty), Taos Mesa Brewing (both locations)
- Closed entirely until further notice: Boese Brothers Taproom (Los Alamos), 550 Brewing (Aztec), Second Alarm Brewhouse (Jemez Springs)
Southeastern New Mexico
- Drylands Brewing in Lovington is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. The Drylands taproom in Hobbs is open for takeout only.
- Guadalupe Mountain Brewing in Carlsbad will reopen Tuesday. It will operate Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4:30 to 7:30.
- Red Door Clovis Taproom is open Monday through Friday from 3 to 10 p.m., and Saturday from noon to 10.
- The Wellhead Brewpub in Artesia is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Closed except for takeout: Bonito Valley Brewing (Lincoln), Milton’s Brewing (Carlsbad)
Southern New Mexico
Breweries in the Las Cruces area, which has seen a spike in COVID-19 cases, have been ordered to limit themselves to 25-percent occupancy by the mayor. No end date to this ruling has been announced, so in turn, some breweries are not reopening even though they are eligible.
- Bosque Brewing’s Telshor Taproom in Las Cruces is open from noon to 10 p.m. The main Public House in Las Cruces is takeout only.
- Cloudcroft Brewing is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. It will have those same hours Wednesdays through Mondays going forward.
- (UPDATE) 575 Brewing in Alamogordo is reopening Wednesday from 2 to 10 p.m. It will have the same hours Thursday, then 2 to 11 on Friday and noon to 11 on Saturday going forward.
- (UPDATE) Little Toad Creek Brewery and Distillery in Silver City is now open daily from noon to 10 p.m.
- Pecan Grill & Brewery in Las Cruces is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Picacho Peak Brewing in Las Cruces is open from 3 to 8 p.m. The Alamogordo taproom is open, but days/hours are TBA for this week.
- Closed except for takeout: High Desert Brewing (Las Cruces), Icebox Brewing (Las Cruces), Little Toad Creek Brewery and Distillery Taproom (Las Cruces), Lost Hiker Brewing (Ruidoso), Spotted Dog Brewery (Mesilla), Truth or Consequences Brewing (both locations)
Good luck to all the breweries this week and going forward.
Keep supporting local!
4 Comments Add yours
You missed us on the “closed except for takeout list”.
Thanks, *Scott Salvas* *CEO/Head Brewer* *Brew Lab 101 Beer & Cider Co.* *P.O. Box 65505* *Albuquerque, NM 87193* *505-263-7587* *www.BrewLab101.com *
On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 4:39 PM DARK SIDE BREW CREW wrote:
> cjax33 posted: ” As we noted with last week’s surprise OK to open patios > at certain breweries, the majority of those places would also be allowed to > open indoor seating starting today (Monday) at 50-percent capacity. Well, > as a public service, we wanted to make as eas” >
Fixed. Sorry I missed ya the first time around. There’s a lot of breweries in this state!