We are not the ones responsible for International Stout Day, but we are definitely among the beer lovers who will celebrate this annual “holiday” devoted to the darkest of beers. As a public service, we decided it was a good idea to list every stout that we know is available at our breweries, though we will admit some might currently be out at a few of the places that do not frequently update their beer lists with us.
And yes, before anyone asks, we originally had slated today to feature a big story about breweries being shut down by an updated public health order due to the surge in coronavirus cases in New Mexico. Except, oops, Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham did not change to the PHO (which lasts through November 13), perhaps due to all the craziness with the presidential election and the like, though that’s just our best guess.
But hey, now that the breweries can continue to operate at 25-percent occupancy inside and 50-percent occupancy on their patios, we will focus on what little happiness we can find these days, for as long as that lasts.
If you see a stout missing from this list of draft options, or one that is not actually available, please let us know ASAP.
- Ale Republic: Fade to Black
- Boese Brothers: Oatmeal Stout
- Bombs Away: Stockpile Stout
- Bosque: Driftwood Oatmeal Stout
- Bow & Arrow: Pastry Slayer Imperial Stout (also cans)
- Boxing Bear: Chocolate Milk Stout (also cans)
- Brew Lab 101: Event Horizon Oatmeal Stout
- Broken Trail: El Funko Imperial Stout
- B2B Garden Brewery: Grande Oatmeal Stout
- Canteen: Dark ‘n Lusty Stout, Leche Suave Milk Stout
- Dialogue: The Local (English Stout)
- Ex Novo: Choc Full Imperial Stout
- Gravity Bound: Permanent Ink Imperial Stout
- Harmon Lane Brewing at Southwest Grape and Grain: Coffee and Chocolate Stout
- High and Dry: SkeleTons of Fun (Salted Pretzel Stout), Don’t Take Me for Pomegranate (Fruited Stout)
- Kaktus: Oatmeal Stout
- Kilt Check: Obliviscaris Stout
- La Cumbre: Malpais Stout (also cans)
- La Reforma: Mexican Chocolate Stout
- Lava Rock: Boca Negra Oatmeal Stout
- Marble: Cholo Stout (also cans)
- Nexus: Black is Beautiful (cans only), Lush & Aphotic Russian Imperial Stout aged on cacao nibs
- Palmer: Export Stout
- Quarter Celtic: Mac Lomas Stout, Irish Coffee Stout
- Red Door: Nitro Milk Stout
- ReSource: Equality Stout on nitro
- Rio Bravo: Putin’s Menage a Trois Russian Imperial Stout
- Sidetrack: Dark Daze Stout
- Sobremesa: Siesta Stout
- Steel Bender: Blue Bullet Stout on nitro, Brickie American Stout (also cans)
- Thirsty Eye: Bruise the American Pitbull Stout
- Toltec: Shaman Stout
- Tractor: Mustachio Milk Stout (also cans), Double Plow Oatmeal Stout
- Turquoise Trail: Coal Town Stout
- Turtle Mountain: Strategos Stout
- Beer Creek: Right Foot Milk Stout
- Blue Corn: Oatmeal Stout
- Santa Fe: Java Imperial Stout
- Second Street: Cream Stout, Cobra Imperial Stout, Salvation Stout, Black is Beautiful
- Tumbleroot: Dry Irish Stout, Agave Barrel-Aged Molé Stout (bottles only), Whisky Barrel-Aged Vanilla Stout (bottles only), Russian Imperial Stout (bottles only)
- Bathtub Row: Stouty McCoffeeface
- Red River: Midnight Meadows Oatmeal Stout on nitro
- Sierra Blanca: Alien Vanilla Stout, Alien Imperial Stout
- Truth or Consequences: Dark Skies Oatmeal Stout, Whiskey Barrel-Aged Dripping Springs Tropical Stout (bottles only)
Happy International Stout Day, everyone. Stay safe out there!
Keep supporting local!
3 Comments Add yours
Maybe mention the date before the day of ?
We didn’t know what day it was being moved to (usually Nov. 3) until they announced it on Thursday morning.