The Enchantment Beer, Wine, and Spirits Festival is billed as the biggest event of its kind in New Mexico history. It certainly has one of the largest local craft lineups we have seen in a long time, but we will have to see how a mid-November event plays out with the beer/wine/spirits crowd.
It all takes place this Saturday from noon to 5 p.m. at Balloon Fiesta Park, the same site as the Great New Mexico Beer Festival from back in June. As with most fests, there is a VIP hour from noon to 1, followed by general admission for the remaining four hours.
The event website has most of the info, including how to purchase tickets. They will, as per most fests, be more expensive at the door, so get them online to save some money. Parking is free, though take note that VIP ticket holders get to park closer to the gate, an interesting little perk that we have not seen before.
We were never contacted by the organizers of this festival, so we do not have much additional information beyond what is listed. Oh, but we do have the beer lists for some of the participants.
As of the last update Wednesday, two breweries (Enchanted Circle, Red River) dropped out, the latter due to staffing issues, but that still leaves 31, including a few that have never participated in a festival in Albuquerque. So let us welcome Roswell’s Black Cock Brewery, Raton’s Blü Dragonfly Brewing, Socorro’s Capitol Bar and Brewery, and Farmington’s Three Rivers Brewery (we admit, Three Rivers has probably been down here before, but since we started up in 2012 it hasn’t made it south of WinterBrew in Santa Fe).
Other breweries from outside the Albuquerque and Santa Fe areas will include Ruidoso’s Downshift Brewing (which does have a taproom in Old Town), Silver City’s Little Toad Creek Brewery and Distillery, Carlsbad’s Milton’s Brewing, and Truth or Consequences Brewing.
We do admit to liking the layout better than the GNMBF. The breweries, wineries, and distilleries will essentially form the “walls” of this event, lined up in alphabetical order all around the perimeter of the event area. That should keep lines from crossing over one another too much.
Anyway, without further ado, here are the beer lists that we have received. We will keep updating this through Saturday morning, just in case a few stragglers finally figure out what kegs and cans they have left to bring over.
- B2B Garden Brewery
- Beer Creek Brewing
- Black Cock Brewery
- Blü Dragonfly Brewing
- Boxing Bear Brewing
- Brew Lab 101
- Canteen Brewhouse: Exodus IPA, Pop’s Pilsner, Hank ESB, Dark & Lusty Stout
- Capitol Bar and Brewery
- Downshift Brewing: Homage Kolsch, Oktoberfest, Snowday Hazy IPA, Stop and Smell the Berries IPA
- JUNO Brewery
- Kilt Check Brewing
- La Cumbre Brewing: Elevated IPA, A Slice of Hefen, Luminosity Hazy IPA, BEER, Gilded Age Porter
- Late Shift Lager House
- Lava Rock Brewing
- Little Toad Creek Brewery and Distillery
- Lizard Tail Brewing
- Marble Brewery: Cerveza, Double White, Desert Fog Hazy IPA, DIPA
- Milton’s Brewing: P.Body Porter (Vanilla/Coconut/Cocoa Nibs), Oktoberfest, Sour B (Blueberry), Paper Jam (Session Hazy IPA)
- Nexus Brewery: Imperial Cream Ale, Oralé Mexican Lager, New Mexico Snow Storm Hazy IPA, Lush Imperial Stout
- Palmer Brewery and Cider House: Pool Session APA, Switch Stance Stout, Old Town Hard Tea
- Rio Bravo Brewing: Snow Way (White IPA), Lumberjack Flapjack, plus TBA cans
- Rumor Brewing: Bella Vista (Czech Pilsner), Love (Cherry Smoothie Sour), Blonde (Belgian Blonde), Red Mountain (American Red)
- Santa Fe Brewing: Java Stout, Adobe Igloo, 7K IPA, Fhazy IPA, Social Hour, NMX Standard, Cholla Fizz Pink Laterade (Seltzer), All Ripe Strawberry Cider
- Second Street Brewery: El Dorado Sloppy Sloth Hazy IPA, Agua Fria Pilsner, 2920 IPA, Kolsch, Cream Stout, Rod’s Best Bitter
- Sidetrack Brewing
- Steel Bender Brewyard: COMPA Blue Corn Lager, Oktoberfiesta, Raspberry Dynamite, Red Iron Red
- Thirsty Eye Brewing: El Drac (IPA), Odin’s Eye (Rye Ale with juniper), Citrus Buzz (Orange Blossom Honey Wheat), Oktoberfest, Biscochito Liquido, Rainshine (Grapefruit IPA)
- Three Rivers Brewery
- Tractor Brewing
- Truth or Consequences Brewing: Street Taco Lager, Monticello Green Chile Amber, Starfruit IPA, Big River Brown IPA
- Tumbleroot Brewery and Distillery
If you work at one of the breweries above that lacks a lineup, please reach out to us via social media or at email@example.com.
So wear some layers, put sunscreen on the parts of you that are still exposed (yes, even in November), and we will see you out there Saturday. Here is to closing out festival season in New Mexico for 2022!
One Comment Add yours