As we promised Tuesday, here is our massive compilation of all the changes to hours of operation for breweries this Thanksgiving week. Most are closed on Thursday, of course, but a few are staying open. Most have normal hours today (Wednesday), but a few may close early. Friday hours are trending toward normalcy, but we just wanted to be helpful and let everyone know the situation at every brewery we list in Week Ahead.
Speaking of Week Ahead, make sure to go back and check it for some specials happening Friday, from the big VantaBlack events at the Boxing Bear taprooms to Blackest Friday at Rowley Farmhouse Ales and more.
Oh, and if you work for a brewery and see a lack of information below, please DM us on social media ASAP and we will keep updating this post.
- Boese Brothers: (all locations) TBA
- Bombs Away: Thursday—closed
- Bosque: today—all locations have normal hours except for the Heights Taproom, which closes early at 9 p.m.; Thursday—all locations closed; Friday—all locations normal hours
- Bow & Arrow: Thursday—open 1 to 6 p.m.
- Bow & Arrow Rambler Taproom, Farmington: Thursday—open 5 to 9 p.m.
- Boxing Bear: TBA
- Brew Lab 101: Thursday—closed
- B2B Garden Brewery: TBA
- Canteen: TBA
- Casa Vieja: TBA
- Cazuela’s: TBA
- Differential: Th-open 8 p.m. to midnight.
- Echoes: TBA
- Enchanted Circle ABQ taproom: Thursday—closed
- Ex Novo: Thursday—closed
- Flix Brewhouse: TBA
- Gravity Bound: TBA
- Harmon Lane/Southwest Grape & Grain: TBA
- High and Dry: Thursday—closed
- Hops Brewery: TBA
- Jubilation Beer Wine and Spirits: today—closing at 7 p.m.; Thursday—closed; Friday—opening at 10 a.m. for annual Black Friday Event, with the release of Goose Island’s Bourbon County Stout and other specials
- JUNO: TBA
- Kaktus: today and Thursday—closed, Friday—open at 4 p.m.
- Kilt Check: TBA
- La Cumbre: Thursday—closed
- La Reforma: Thursday—closed
- Late Shift Lager House/Craftroom: TBA
- Lava Rock: TBA
- Lizard Tail: (all locations) Thursday—closed
- Marble: (all locations) Thursday—closed
- Moonwalk Bev: today—505 Central Food Hall closes at 3 p.m.; Thursday—closed
- Nexus: (both locations) Thursday—closed
- Palmer Brewery: TBA
- Ponderosa: Thursday—closed
- Quarter Celtic: TBA
- Red Door: TBA
- ReSource: Thursday–closed
- Rio Bravo: Thursday–closed
- Rumor: TBA
- Sidetrack: Thursday—closed
- Sobremesa: TBA
- Starr Brothers: TBA
- Steel Bender: TBA
- Sunday Service Motor Company: TBA
- Thirsty Eye: TBA
- The 377: TBA
- Tractor: (all locations) Thursday—closed
- Turtle Mountain: TBA
- Unhinged Brewing (NEW!): TBA, but their grand opening is Saturday
- Vision City Brewstillery:
As for the breweries beyond the Albuquerque metro area, here is what we have learned so far:
- Beer Creek: Thursday and Friday—closed
- Chile Line: TBA
- Hidden Mountain: TBA
- Rowley Farmhouse Ales: Thursday—closed
- Santa Fe Brewing: TBA
- Second Street: (both locations) Thursday—closed
- Tumbleroot: (both locations) Thursday—closed
- Bathtub Row: TBA
- Little Toad Creek: Thursday—open in Silver City 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for buffet dinner, closed in Las Cruces
- Red River: Thursday—open 3 to 8 p.m. serving dinner
- Sierra Blanca: TBA
- Truth or Consequences: Thursday—open 3 to 6 p.m. for a potluck dinner, Las Cruces taproom closed
And, as for those last-minute Wednesday specials and mini-events, here is a quick roundup:
- Boxing Bear is hosting Cheersgiving at all locations, with special giveaways including a VantaBlack gift basket, one membership to the Champions Club, and a raffle ticket with every four-pack purchased (winners will be announced Saturday by noon).
- B2B Garden Brewery is hosting a Friendsgiving today from 2 to 7 p.m.
- Downshift’s Outpost 1706 in Old Town has all pints for $2 off.
- Ex Novo has bottles two for $20, hats two for $40, and 20 percent off all cases.
- Flix Brewhouse is releasing its first bottled beer, Midnight Release Imperial Stout, today at 3 p.m.
- High and Dry has a special where if you buy three crowlers, you get $3 off.
- Lizard Tail is offering $2 off all growler pours.
- Red Door Downtown will have DJ Flo Fader spinning at 7:30 p.m., and specials on select rye whiskey drinks. They are also selling bottles of Mail Order Imperial Stout for just $12.75 apiece.
- Sidetrack has three-packs of crowlers for just $20 today.
That is all we have for now. Enjoy the holiday, please drink responsibly, and we will be back with plenty of content next week. Oh, and don’t forget, breweries count as small businesses, so on Small Business Saturday, make sure to hit up your favorite spots for merchandise, beer to-go, and more.
Keep supporting local!