The New Mexico Brewers Guild and Little Toad Creek Brewery and Distillery are teaming up for their annual event, Toadfest, this Saturday in Silver City from 2 p.m. to midnight. This free event will feature 21 different beers and ciders from 12 different breweries, all packed into the LTC taproom at 200 N. Bullard Street.
The setup of Toadfest has 10 beers poured on the back patio and the other 11 at the main bar inside. There will also be some live music indoors, and some fun and games in the alleyway behind the taproom (the other side of the alley is actually the creek that runs through the town, making for a lovely afternoon/evening setting). Luke and I got to go to Toadfest back in 2017 and we had a blast, so we highly recommend the drive down. Silver City is a very charming town, and worth the visit anytime of the year.
Guild executive director Leah Black was kind enough to send us the list of the beers/ciders, though we are all still waiting on Boxing Bear to identify which offerings they are sending south. UPDATE: See below.
- Bosque Open Space Haze
- Bosque Beyond the Trees (Cider)
- Canteen Fill in the Blanco (White IPA)
- Marble Double White Triple Berry
- Sierra Blanca Green Chile Cerveza
- Sierra Blanca Alien IPA
- Steel Bender Compa Los Ranchos Lager
- Boxing Bear Uppercut IPA
- Truth or Consequences Cosmic Blonde
- Rio Bravo Freak Juice (Hazy IPA)
- La Cumbre Elevated IPA
- Picacho Peak Green Chile Amber
- Steel Bender Raspberry Dynamite
- Canteen High Plains Pilsner
- Tractor Blood Orange Cider
- Little Toad Creek Grumpy Old Troll IPA
- Rio Bravo Squirrel Nuts (Peanut Butter Hazelnut Brown)
- Boxing Bear Ambear
- Marble Cerveza
- T or C Buckhorn IPA
- Little Toad Creek Copper Cream Ale
For those of you that can go, remember this is an event that benefits the Brewers Guild, as well as our friends at Little Toad Creek. Have a great weekend!