After waiting patiently, the beer list for Saturday’s Tart at Heart 5 is finally set and ready to go. For event details, check our previous story.
Twenty-one of the beers that will be available for sampling are from 10 local breweries, with the other eight coming from out of state for Saturday’s 2-to-5 p.m. event at Sister Bar.
If any last-minute changes occur, we will update this list. UPDATE: It turns out The 377 Brewery is also in attendance, bringing two more local sours to the event.
- Bell’s Brewery: L’Appel du Vide-Blackberry Sour
- Boulevard: Love Child #9
- Bow & Arrow: Cosmic Arrow, Desert Revival
- Canteen: Social Capital with jasmine and raspberry
- Cantero: Tamarind Sour
- Dialogue: Sour Raspberry, ODB Kettle Soured English Mild
- Firestone Walker: Bretta Tangerine
- Goose Island: Bourbon Country Bramble Rye
- La Cumbre: Blood Orange Sour
- Marble: 111 Rosé, Abbey Brett
- New Belgium: Transatlantique Kriek
- Odell: Brett Golden Sour Ale
- Red Door: Blueberry Pie Berliner Weisse, Lemonade Stand
- Rio Bravo: Cherry on Brett
- Rowley Farmhouse Ales: Cote d’or Pinot Noir, Greyscale, Sonora Weisse, Grandissant (VIP only)
- Steel Bender: Pucker Up Buttercup, Brett Innuendo, Ned’s Sour Pail, Ned’s Sour Pail with boysenberry, Viejo Agrio
- Stone: Winter Harvest-Vintage 2014
- The 377: Freya, Cosmos
- Upslope: Wild Christmas
Pack some antacids, leave the car at home, and have fun this weekend. After all, there will only be about two-and-a-half hours between the end of this and the start of the New Mexico United game.